Wireless Router Cloud Management & Deployment
Cradlepoint’s NetCloud Manager
Rapidly deploy and dynamically manage networks at geographically distributed locations with NetCloud Manager, Cradlepoint’s network management service within the Cradlepoint NetCloud platform. Improve productivity, reduce costs, and enhance the intelligence of your network and business operations.
INSTANT INSIGHTS & INTELLIGENT MANAGEMENT
Proactive alerts and reporting enable you to better manage your network across your organization.
- Robust WAN & LAN analytics to manage performance, data usage & costs
- Application aware policies for intelligent WAN selection & optimization
- Manage networks intelligently with real-time QoE analytics
- Monitor 3G/4G LTE data usage, avoid overages
- Set alerts for 3G/4G LTE modem connectivity issues, failed login attempts, modem removal, unauthorized users or configuration changes
LOWER THE TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
Protect mission-critical applications—improve network uptime and performance while reducing costs:
- Using cloud secure access, extend management capability to any primary router Out-of-Band without a static IP (ECM PRIME only)
- Extend cloud secure access to any third party LAN device with Remote Connect
- Perform remote diagnostics: Status reports & error logs
- Troubleshoot without onsite IT support & reduce truck rolls, saving time & money
PROTECT YOUR NETWORK
- Secure data transactions with advanced VPN options
- Integrate Zscaler Internet Security to inspect & filter “direct to internet” traffic with near-zero latency
- Unified Threat Management (IPS/IDS) security options
- Always available with enterprise class Tier 4 datacenter, SSAE Type II (SAS 70) compliance
- Upgrade firmware remotely—ensure up-to-date security & PCI Compliance
- Dark cloud security with Software-defined Perimeter (SD-P) options
- Zero-touch configuration at installation for rapid deployment
- Integrate easily with enterprise applications using Cradlepoint’s Open API
- Cloud-managed instant scalability with no capital infrastructure costs
- Deliver new services & applications for increased security & extended capabilities
- Prevent poor customer experiences & lost revenue caused by Internet downtime
AirLink® Network Management Solutions
Stay Informed. Maintain Control.
Sierra Wireless offers a complete portfolio of AirLink® Network Management Solutions, available in the cloud or on premises, that enable organizations to remotely monitor, configure and control connected AirLink® gateways and routers, third party devices and applications deployed in critical infrastructure, distributed enterprises and vehicles.
In the Cloud: AirLink Management Service (ALMS)
AirLink Management Service (ALMS) is a secure cloud-based network and asset management solution that supports over-the-air registration, configuration and software updates for the complete portfolio of AirLink gateways and routers.
Signal strength, network technology and location can be remotely monitored and managed to help maintain connectivity. Dashboards display up-to-date views of the entire deployment, and custom alerts can be set-up to monitor and report critical events, increase efficiency and prevent downtime.